I Am a Shikamaru

I wish that I could be more like NARUTO but deep inside I am a SHIKAMARU.

Regarded as the laziest Shinobi of the batch - Shikamaru Nara whose main Jutsu is shadow manipulation, is also one of the most intelligent. His rare insight will always land him to leadership positions though he couldn't care less about ranks or positions.

When situation gets a little too confusing and "troublesome" he retreats. Like he said in one of the episodes - "It's not that I am Lazy, it's just that I don't care."

However, when genuinely needed - Shikamaru is always the most reliable person to get any job done.  


Here are some more quotes from this shinobi that I can very much relate to:
"Sometimes I wish I was a cloud... Just floating along, going wherever the breeze takes me."

"I could say I'm not sad, but I'd be lying. The problem is the world won't let me stay a kid forever, so I can't lie around crying about it either."

"Regardless of our limitations, we can always be of some use. Our power may seem insignificant... but it may just prove to be useful in the grand scheme of things."

"It's stupid to talk about things you're not. Be yourself and you'll be fine."

“Laziness is the mother of all bad habits, but ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her.” 🤣

Comments