5 SEC REVIEW | NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: KAHMUNRAH RISES AGAIN 2022

NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: KAHMUNRAH RISES AGAIN
It's the animated sequel and it's really not as bad as I figured it would be. There are some really funny moments in the film. I miss all the actors in the live action, casting them as voice actors would've added a little nostalgia. I understand that making a live action sequel for the franchise would be very difficult if not totally impossible because unlike wax museum figurines, its actors' physical features changes as they grow old. I hope that this is the last one though because I don't think that there will be any other new materials to add to the story to make it more interesting than the first two live action. This animated sequel is already a very risky stretch.

2/5

Comments