The Catholic Youth Organization in the Philippines headed by its National Chaplain Rev. Fr. Jerome Cruz and Former National Executive Officers Rose Zapanta, Tam De Ocampo and Gerald Gooco together with TV Patrol Worldwide’s “Pamaskong Handog ng Bayan Mo Ipatrol Mo – Ang Pasko ng Pagbabago, Saya Para sa Kapwa” choral competition Grand Champions - CYO Sta. Clara De Montefalco serenades with Christmas Songs its Chaplain Emeritus Msgr. Francisco G. Tantoco, Jr. during a surprise visit at the Residencias de Arzobizpo in Arzobizpado de Manila, Intramuros.
Who is Msgr. Francisco G. Tantoco, Jr? A great Catholic leader, a wonderful mentor, a very compassionate and loving person. The youth and the poor always have a special space in his heart and he never tires of helping them. Here are just some of the well-known church service positions that he has held in the past:
- He was the former National Youth Director of the Episcopal Commission on Lay Apostolate in 1982
- He was the President and Administrator of the La Loma Catholic Cemetery
- He was the Vicar General and the Moderator Curiae of the Arzobizpado de Manila
- He is the National Chaplain of the Daughters of Mary Immaculate
- He was the well-loved Executive Director of Caritas Manila, Inc. for many years.
- He is and will always be the National Chaplain of the Catholic Youth Organization in the Philippines