A Synopsis of the First Four Months of my 2018

OKAY so as I predicted, and due to the heavy blogging requirements for rainCHECK, my YouTube channel and as well as my other work-related activities, I wasn't able to update this blog as much as I wanted to.

I actually wanted to turn this blog into some kind of a journal this year and so far, I only have 5 entries and 4 Months have already passed. So yeah, this blog is really in a bad state - but hey, I am here wide awake at 2:30 in the early morning ready to work something out.

For starters, let me give you a rundown of ALL the many reasons why I kinda lost the time and the energy to make a regular update for this site.

JANUARY

  • Feng Shui Convention with Ms. Marites Allen (Jan 6)
  • The Ark Launch (Jan 10)
  • Mama's Girl Blogcon (Jan 13)
  • One Up Blogcon (Jan 23)
  • Sherlock Jr Blogcon (Jan 26)
  • Kuh Ledesma Concert Launch (Jan 29)
FEBRUARY
  • Love SM Event (Feb 1)
  • Malou Del Castillo Interview (Feb 2)
  • Perk Comm Dinner (Feb 2)
  • Helo Watch Media Conference (Feb 3)
  • Karylle Blogcon (Feb 5)
  • Moonstar88 Album Launch (Feb 6)
  • The Stepdaughters Preview (Feb 8)
  • My Fairytail Love Story Blogcon (Feb 8)
  • Greenwich Event (Feb 9)
  • 1108 Barbershop Review (Feb 11)
  • Kinky Boots Presscon (Feb 12)
  • Black Panther Screening (Feb 13)
  • Migo X Kristoffer Blogcon (Feb 15)
  • Island Cove (Feb 19)
  • Minola Event (Feb 24)
  • Country Bankers Blogcon (Feb 27)
MARCH
  • Elements Launch (Mar 3)
  • GMA ONE Event (Mar 6)
  • Moneygram Event (Mar 7)
  • Tagaytay Highlands (Mar 8)
  • Contessa Blogcon (Mar 9)
  • Russel Peters Show (Mar 10)
  • Snowbing Review (Mar 12)
  • Kwikset Event (Mar 15)
  • Cine Turismo Launch (Mar 15)
  • Rocco Nacino Birthday Event(Mar 17)
  • Tefal Evet (Mar 17)
  • BFF Movement Launch (Mar 21)
  • Ginebra Ako Jersey Launch (Mar 21)
  • Tulip Water Filter Presscon (Mar 22)
  • FWD Send Off (Mar 22)
  • Earth Hour Event (Mar 24)
  • Wishcovery Grandfinals Event (Mar 27)
APRIL
  • Kevler Blogcon (Apr 5)
  • Bake Cheese Tart Review (Apr 5)
  • Avengers Hall Event (Apr 6)
  • Buhay Kareneria Launch (Apr 11)
  • Diana Stalder Event (Apr 12)
  • Avengers Assemble Event (Apr 15)
  • Dr. Larry Leaney Conference(Apr 18)
  • Pacquiao-Matthysse Presscon (Apr 18)
  • Viva Europa Presscon (Apr 19)
  • Gringo Greenhills Launch (Apr 20)
  • Vivo Kathniel Event (Apr 21)
  • FWD Special Olympics Event (Apr 23)
  • HK Shanghai Event (Apr 24)
  • Train Station Screening(Apr 24)
  • We Sell Launch (Apr 25)
  • Hype Launch (Apr 26)
  • My Guitar Princess Blogcon (Apr 26)
MAY 
  • Shell Event (May 2)
  • DeRUCCI - Kim Chiu Launch (May 4)
  • My 2 Mommies Blogcon (May 4)
  • Maricar Riesgo Album Launch (May 5)
  • Vivo Hoop Battle Championship (May 8)
Those are just some of the blogging-related events that kept me busy during the first four months of 2018. There are more stories to tell behind all my usual post-event blog articles on rainCHECK but I just couldn't find the time to write about it here.

Well, I'll just have to keep on trying.

Comments