10 Films That I Can Watch Over and Over Again

There's a growing craze in Facebook that allows a user to list down their top 10 things on different categories.

There's one about food, places and music but somehow the most popular is still the one that talks about the films that had the most impact in our lives. I have joined the bandwagon a couple of weeks ago and have listed down my very own Top 10 films.

I have chosen these 10 films not because they're all award-worthy films but I guess these are the ones that I can remember easy and that i could sit down to watching over an over again.


Here are what's on my list:

NEWSIES (1992)

THE EXORCIST (1973)

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 SENIOR YEAR (2008)

HOOK (1991)

READY PLAYER ONE (2018)

SISTER ACT (1992)

TRICK R TREAT (2007)

HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN (2004)

R.L. STINE'S THE HAUNTING HOUR: DON'T THINK ABOUT IT (2007)

SUPER 8 ( 2011)

 

Comments