TIMELINE IN GRID VIEW

I am loving the new GRID view of Facebook Timeline which makes it faster to skim on previous posts.

Para syang IG with three columns that shows a thumbnail of posted photos and a summary of the texts you posted as well as the number of 😊💗👍😢😲😠



Most eventful this month of August so far is probably my rainy day visit to Pampanga courtesy of NorthPine Land, Inc who sponsored the whole trip for select bloggers.


Here are also some of the events that I've attended this Month:

MIYU Anniversary at the Amway Office in Makati
Krissha Viaje Interview for I Can Sing in Japanese at Zipang, Sgt.Esguerra
Ticket2Me Launch at Sentro 1771, Capitol Commons
International Silent Film Festival Launch at Amici, SM Megamall
Kris Bernal for House of Gogi at D. Tuazon 
Taiwan Excellence Expo at SMX Pasay and Paradise Dynasty S'maison
iAcademy Nexus Makati Open House
Pamora Farm Free Range Chicken Food Tasting at the Peninsula Manila
The Perla Fashion Show at The Block, SM North

I've watched 5 movies on the big screen in the past weeks:

Skyscraper
Mission Impossible: Fallout
Christopher Robin
The Meg
Ang Babaeng Allergic Sa Wifi

And downloaded a couple of new movies to watch on the TV:

Highschool Musical 1
Highschool Musical 2
Strange Magic
Deadpool 2
Avengers Infinity War
Tag
Down A Dark Hall

Posted all my movie reviews and experiences on my main blog, go check it out at  www.raindeocampo.com

So that's basically the summary of things - medyo nakakapagod din ang style na to. I think it would be best to just push myself to do a quick daily post on the blog. Di lang talaga ko sanay mag blog using my phone. 

It takes a lot of getting used to, so I better start now.

Also some good news, my eldest Neo's scholarship is already approved at the DLSU College of Saint Benilde and will be taking Bachelor of Arts in Animation. 

Healthwise, I think I'm still pretty good. Wala naman major GERD and Vertigo attacks this year although it's strange that in the past weeks I've been experiencing this sharp pain at the side of my lower chest mostly on the left side. Don't know if it has something to do with my occasional workouts or a side effect of the new Natural Brain Booster food supplement I'm taking - but I doubt that it's that.


Comments