Ano Gagawin N'yo Pag Nanalo Kayo Ng 700M sa 6/58 Lotto?

ANO GAGAWIN N'YO SA 700 MILLION PESOS KUNG SAKALING MANALO KAYO SA 6/58 LOTTO DRAW?


Simple lang ang isasagot ko - I AM GOING TO BUY SOME TIME!

DID YOU KNOW THAT TIME IS THE MOST PRECIOUS COMMODITY IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE?

And it is also the BEST investment that you can ever have! Better than Gold, Oil or a piece of land. You can have all the money in the world but when you fail to invest on TIME - all that money will be worth NOTHING.

Let's look at it this way:

When a company hires someone they usually look for people with a certain set of skills and qualities that they need in their organization. But whether the candidate are for top management position or rank & File, what they'll pay you for is YOUR TIME. In that aspect EMPLOYEES ARE ALL EQUAL the only difference is the value of your TIME.

You wanna know the real key to the success of people who have gotten rich in their chosen industries? It's TIME! They have lots of it. They are able to multiply themselves to people and things. More TIME means more opportunities to do whatever they need to earn more.  

On the employees end, if you apply for a job, more than your skills and charming personality, what you are actually offering employers are of course YOUR TIME. By investing TIME to learn more and be more, you increase the value of your TIME and as a natural consequence you earn more money or admiration - whichever is more important to you. 

Every single day, we trade or barter TIME. The crazy thing about this commodity is that its VALUE is dependent on whoever has it. You're the one who adds VALUE onto it. 

The sad part is that it's limited and once TIME is gone - it's gone forever. That's why wise people focuses more on the quality of time that they have rather than how much TIME they have.

However, more TIME will not guarantee you a happy life. You'll need to find out for yourself what matters most and invest more time on that. Sometimes we use time unwisely and that could be even worst than having no time at all. 

Now when I said buying some time - I am actually saying that I am literally going to use money to buy more TIME. How?

I am going to use the money that I won in the lotto (which is by the way less than 700M because of the tax) and invest it on businesses - I am going to buy people's time to help me make my investments grow.  

First task is to multiply myself in competent people - grow more hands and feet.

Currently, I am only using 2 hands, 2 feet and most of my TIME working just to earn a living instead of spending it with my wife and two kids. With the businesses in place, I am confident that i'll be able to have more of my own TIME.

Because I believe that more than money and all the material things this world can offer, TIME is the best thing that we can give to all the people that we love.      


Comments